Our online booking system is simple to use. Tap in the dates and the number of people you want to sail with and it will show all of our available catamarans, yachts and cruisers, including alternative vessels available on similar dates. Prices are seasonal and may fluctuate with demand
Things to consider when making your Whitsundays yacht charter booking
- When booking, remember the value increases with duration – the longer the charter, the better the rate.
- Sailing conditions in the Whitsundays are great throughout the year. However, demand for certain yachts and catamarans does vary depending on the season.
- Usually there is a greater demand during the school holidays, Easter and around Christmas time. If you can hire a yacht outside of these holiday periods, you will get a better rate.
- Vessel quotes exclude fuel, marine park fees and personal insurance.
- The quoted prices on our website are for direct bookings only. Please feel free to contact our friendly staff to discuss packages, unique requirements and any questions.
Extra Equipment Hire
Sailing the Whitsundays is only the beginning, hire a kayak or SUP, dive or fishing gear. Visit our things to do page and talk to us about adding extra equipment to your bareboat charter.
Whitsunday Rent a Yacht is the longest operating, Australian owned bareboat charter company. We have years of expertise, focusing our service around you having the adventure of a lifetime while sailing the Whitsundays.